Teenagers 101 : What a Top Teacher Wishes You Knew about Helping Your Kid Succeed.
It has been decades since you were that age. How can you know if you're equipping your teen with the skills needed for the modern world? Ask a teacher!.
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- CHAPTER 1 How to Motivate Your Kids
- CHAPTER 2 How to Encourage Perseverance in the Age of Instant Gratification 33
- CHAPTER 3 Too Old to Run to Mom or Dad: When to Get Involved and When to Step Back
- CHAPTER 4 Getting Teens to Accept Responsibility for Their Work, Their Decisions, and Their Mistakes
- CHAPTER 5 How to Get the Most from Parent-Teacher Conferences and Open Houses
- CHAPTER 6 Homework and Extracurriculars: Should You Still Be Involved in High School?
- CHAPTER 7 The Real Value of Advanced Placement (AP) Courses-and Who Should Take Them
- CHAPTER 8 College Isn't for Everyone: Is It Best for Your Child?
- CHAPTER 9 The Dangers of Coddling: Helping Your Kids Develop Healthy Self-Esteem
- CHAPTER 10 Making Sure Teens Know That the Way They Look and Sound Matters
- CHAPTER 11 Getting Kids Organized: A Strong Foundation for a Lifetime of Success
- CHAPTER 12 How to Prepare Your Teens for Adulthood
- CONCLUSION All We Can Do Is Our Best
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- FREE SAMPLE FROM A SURVIVAL GUIDE TO PARENTING TEENS BY JOANI GELTMAN.