Mesopotamia Before History.
Mesopotamia was one of the earliest regions to produce writing, literature and the fine arts, as well as being one of the first areas to construct states. This comprehensive and detailed survey of the region's prehistory and protohistory shows how these fascinating developments were possible. P...
Abingdon, Oxon :
Taylor & Francis Group,
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Mesopotamia Before History
- Chapter One: The Palaeolithic
- Chapter Two: The Mesolithic or Epipalaeolithic
- Chapter Three: The Neolithic
- Chapter Four: The Chalcolithic
- Chapter Five: The Uruk culture
- Chapter Six: When kingship descended upon the earth The Jemdet Nasr and Early Dynastic periods
- Chapter Seven: Conclusions