Algeria in Transition : Reforms and Development Prospects.
This book, by providing an up-to-date, systematic analytical account on transformations in Algeria, makes a valuable contribution to the literature on this country that has not yet received much attention in the Anglo-American academy. Its distinctive feature is that it entirely focuses on Algeria,...
Taylor & Francis Group,
|Series:||Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics Ser.
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Book Cover
- Part 1: Political economy: General and sectoral insights
- Chapter 1: Political contexts and economic policy in algeria
- Chapter 2: Algeria:Economic structure, performance and policy
- Chapter 3: Implications of Alegria's WTO accession
- Chapter 4: The Euro-Algerian relationship: A review of its development
- Chapter 5: Econmic reforms and foreign direct investment in Algeria
- Chapter 6: Algeria's agriculture: Policy reforms and achievements
- Chapter 7: Restructuring and privatisation in Algeria
- Chapter 8: The Algerian captial market: Investment oppurtunities
- Part 2: Political and social issues
- Chapter 9: The dialectics of Algeria's foreign relations
- Chapter 10: Bouteflika and the challenge of political stability
- Chapter 11: The 2002 Algerian parliamentary elections: Results and significance
- Chapter 12: Demographic transition, population trends and social and environmental conditions in algeria
- Chapter 13: The Algerian immigirant community in Europe