US-Kuwaiti Relations, 1961-1992 : An Uneasy Relationship.
After being granted full independence in 1961, Kuwait began its tumultuous relationship with the US. This book sets out to investigate this alliance within the frameworks of a 'small state' and 'influence', and in particular under the US presidents Carter, Reagan, and Bush. The p...
Taylor & Francis Group,
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Book Cover
- 1. Framework of Analysis
- 2. Background to US-Kuwaiti Relations
- 3. US-Kuwaiti Relations, 1961-1977
- 4. US-Kuwaiti Relations Under the Carter Administration
- 5. US-Kuwaiti Relations Under the Reagan Administration
- 6. US-Kuwaiti Relations Under the Bush Administration
- Select Bibliography