AIDS Epidemic Update, December 2002.
This annual update provides global and regional estimates of HIV/AIDS and its impact. It also reviews the most recent data available from countries and discusses the trends in HIV in countries around the world. UNAIDS and WHO, together with experts from national AIDS programmes and research institut...
World Health Organization,
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- GLOBAL SUMMARY OF THE HIV/AIDS EPIDEMIC, DECEMBER 2002
- ASIA AND THE PACIFIC
- EASTERN EUROPE AND CENTRAL ASIA
- SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
- LATIN AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
- THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA
- HIGH-INCOME COUNTRIES
- HIV/AIDS AND HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- HIV/AIDS and southern Africa's food crisis
- HIV/AIDS in conflict settings
- Global estimates for adults and children, end 2002
- Adults and children estimated to be living with HIV/AIDS, end 2002
- Estimated number of adults and children newly infected with HIV during 2002
- Estimated adult and child deaths due to HIV/AIDS during 2002.