Practical Guidelines for Intensifying HIV Prevention : Towards Universal Access.
These guidelines are designed to provide policy-makers and planners with practical guidance to tailor their national HIV prevention response so that they respond to the epidemic dynamics and social context of the country and populations who remain most vulnerable to and at risk of HIV infection. The...
World Health Organization,
|Series:||Uniting the World Against AIDS
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- LIST OF BOXES AND FIGURES
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- PREVENTION: A VITAL COMPONENT OF UNIVERSAL ACCESS
- LEADERSHIP FOR A STRONGER NATIONAL HIV PREVENTION RESPONSE
- KNOW YOUR EPIDEMIC AND YOUR CURRENT RESPONSE
- MATCH YOUR RESPONSE TO THE EPIDEMIC
- PRIORITIZING ACCORDING TO EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SCENARIO
- SET AMBITIOUS, REALISTIC AND MEASURABLE PREVENTION TARGETS
- TARGET-SETTING IN DIFFERENT EPIDEMIC SCENARIOS
- TAILOR YOUR PREVENTION PLANS
- USE STRATEGIC INFORMATION TO STAY ON COURSE
- ANNEX 1. PRIORITIZED HIV PREVENTION MEASURES FOR KEY AUDIENCES
- ANNEX 2: RESOURCES FOR HIV PREVENTION PLANNING.