Young People's Transitions from Care to Adulthood : International Research and Practice.
In this book leading academics gather together the latest research relating to the transition of young people leaving care, outlining and comparing the range of legal and policy frameworks, welfare regimes and innovative practice across 16 countries. The book also highlights the variations that exis...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , ,|
Jessica Kingsley Publishers,
|Series:||Child Welfare Outcomes Ser.
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- FRONT COVER
- Young People's Transitionsfrom Care to Adulthood: International Research and Practice
- 1. Introduction: Comparative Exploration of Care Leavers' Transitions to Adulthood
- Part I International Chapters
- 2. Australia
- 3. Canada
- 4. France
- 5. Germany
- 6. Hungary
- 7. Ireland
- 8. Israel
- 9. Jordan
- 10. The Netherlands
- 11. Norway
- 12. Romania
- 13. Spain
- 14. Sweden
- 15. Switzerland
- 16. United Kingdom
- 17. United States
- Part II Thematic Issues
- 18. States of Care Leaving: Towards International Exchange as a Global Resource
- 19. Legal and Policy Frameworks
- 20. Use of Secondary Data to Understand the Experiences of Care Leavers: Cross-National Comparisons
- 21. Transitions from Care to Adulthood: Messages from Research for Policy and Practice
- The Contributors
- Subject Index
- Author Index.