Supporting Young People Coping with Grief, Loss and Death.
This book provides students aged 11 to 18 the opportunity to recognize, manage, and express feelings associated with grief, loss and death.
|Series:||Lucky Duck Books
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Session 1 - Understanding Loss
- Session 2 - Divorce and Separation
- Session 3 - Belonging
- Session 4 - A Matter of Life and Death
- Session 5 - Facts and Figures
- Session 6 - Beliefs and Customs
- Session 7 - Feelings and Thoughts
- Session 8 - Questions and Answers
- Session 9 - The Grief Cycle
- Session 10 - Support and Communication
- Session 11 - Remembering and Celebrating
- Session 12 - Review.