Identifying and Supporting Productive STEM Programs in Out-Of-School Settings.
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Washington, D.C. :
National Academies Press,
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Where and How Young People Learn STEM
- Criteria for Identifying Productive STEM Programs in Out-of-School Settings
- Evaluating Outcomes and Generating New Knowledge
- What Is Known and Recommendations for Action
- Appendix A: Successful Out-of-School STEM Learning Summit Agenda
- Appendix B: Papers Commissioned for the Study
- Appendix C: Board on Science Education
- Appendix D: Acknowledgments.