My Feet Aren't Ugly : A Girl's Guide to Loving Herself from the Inside Out.
In this funny, honest book, teen expert and mentor Debra Beck provides in-depth examples and exercises to develop the tools you need for self-confidence. Learn how to have fulfilling relationships, make good decisions for yourself, respect yourself and others, and love yourself for who you are.In a...
New York :
Midpoint Trade Books,
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- ONE: Let's Learn to Like Ourselves
- MAKING DECISIONS IN LIFE AS IF THEY AFFECTED EVERYONE
- HAVING INTEGRITY
- FINISHING PROJECTS
- EATING RIGHT OR EXERCISE?
- BEING IN FRIENDSHIPS WITH PEOPLE WHO TREAT YOU RIGHT
- ACT LIKE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND
- I LIKE ME, I DON'T LIKE ME
- ARE YOU A VICTIM?
- TWO: What Are You Afraid of? Oh, the Dark. Me too!
- THREE: Are You Creative? Yes, Everyone Is!
- FOUR: Being Healthy - Both Physically and Spiritually
- EATING RIGHT
- STRESS REDUCTION
- GETTING YOUR BEAUTY SLEEP
- SPIRITUAL HEALTH
- FIVE: Who Is Doing Drugs?
- SIX: Kids on the Edge - Teen Suicide
- HOW CAN WE PREVENT THESE TRAGEDIES?
- SEVEN: Becoming a Woman - But I'm Still a Kid!
- EIGHT: Sex! Is There a Price to Pay?
- NINE: Have You Started the Healing Yet?.