Historical Dictionary of Lithuania.
The second edition of the Historical Dictionary of Lithuania will serve as a useful introduction to virtually all aspects of Lithuania's historical experience, including the country's relations with its neighbors. This is done through a chronology, an introductory essay, an extensive bibli...
Lanham, MD :
|Series:||Historical Dictionaries of Europe
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Editor's Foreword
- Reader's Note: Lithuanian Proper Names and Calendar Dates
- Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Appendix 1: Pronunciation of Lithuanian Terms
- Appendix 2: Lithuanian Rulers, 1251-1572a
- Appendix 3: Rulers of the Commonwealth Period, 1569-1795
- Appendix 4: Lithuanian Political Leaders since 1918
- Appendix 5: Peculiarities of Place and Time
- About the Author.