My Feet Aren't Ugly : A Girl's Guide to Loving Herself from the Inside Out.
In a humorous, breezy style, this book by teen counselor Debra Beck instructs young women (target age: 10-14) about how to feel good about themselves. She uses personal anecdotes from her youth, as well as stories about the young women she knows and works with, to illustrate her points and provide e...
New York :
|Online Access:||Click to View|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- One: Let's Learn to Like Ourselves
- Do You Talk Badly about Others or Treat People Poorly?
- Making Decisions in Life as if They Affected Everyone
- Having Integrity
- Finishing Projects
- What if You Don't Eat Right or Exercise?
- Being in Friendships with People Who Treat You Right
- Self-esteem Quiz
- Act Like Your Own Best Friend
- I Like Me, I Don't Like Me
- Are You a Victim?
- Two: What Are You Afraid of?
- Three: Big Bad Bullies
- Are You a Bully?
- Here Are Some of the Effects of Bullying
- Are You Being Bullied?
- Four: Are You Creative? Yes, Everyone Is!
- Five: Being Healthy-Both Physically and Spiritually
- Eating Right
- Skin Care
- Stress Reduction
- Getting Your Beauty Sleep
- Spiritual Health
- Six: Be Cyber-Smart
- Social Networking
- Seven: Who Is Doing Drugs?
- Alcohol Is a Drug Too!
- What's So Cool about Smoking?
- Making Good Decisions, a Part of Maturing
- Eight: Kids on the Edge-Teen Suicide
- How Can We Prevent These Tragedies?
- Nine: Becoming a Woman-but I'm Still a Kid!
- Ten: Sex! Is There a Price to Pay?
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Makes a Girl Pretty, in a Guy's Eyes?
- Eleven: Have You Started Healing Yet?
- Resources From The Author.