Interfacial Nanochemistry Molecular Science and Engineering at Liquid—Liquid Interfaces /
The history of the liquid-liquid interface on the earth might be as old as that of the liquid. It is plausible that the generation of the primitive cell membrane is responsible for an accidental advent of the oldest liquid interfaces, since various compounds can be concentrated by an adsorption at t...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Boston, MA :
|Series:||Nanostructure Science and Technology,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Second Harmonic Generation at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces
- Vibrational Sum-Frequency Spectroscopic Investigations of Molecular Interactions at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces
- Observation of Dynamic Molecular Behaviour at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces by Using the Time-Resolved Quasi-Elastic Laser Scattering Method
- Direct Force Measurement at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces
- A Molecular Theory of Solutions at Liquid Interfaces
- Electrochemical Processes at Aqueous/Organic Solution or Aqueous/Membrane Interfaces
- Electrochemical Instability at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces
- Electron Transfer at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces
- Mass Transfer and Reaction Rate in the Nano-Region of Microdroplet/Solution Interfaces
- Single Molecule Diffusion and Metal Complex Formation at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces
- Molecular Recognition of Ions at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces
- Photochemistry at Liquid/Liquid Interfaces
- Development of Surfactant-Type Catalysts for Organic Synthesis in Water
- Bioseparation Through Liquid—Liquid Interfaces.