Organic Spectroscopy presents the derivation of structural information from UV, IR, Raman, 1H NMR, 13C NMR, Mass and ESR spectral data in such a way that stimulates interest of students and researchers alike. The application of spectroscopy for structure determination and analysis has seen phenomena...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Introduction to Spectroscopy (Spectrometry)
- 2. Ultraviolet (UV) and Visible Spectroscopy
- 3. Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy
- 4. Raman Spectroscopy
- 5. Proton Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (PMR or 1H NMR) Spectroscopy
- 6. 13C NMR Spectroscopy
- 7. Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) Spectroscopy
- 8. Mass Spectroscopy (MS)
- 9. Spectroscopic Solutions of Structural Problems
- Answers to Problems.