Beginning Rails From Novice to Professional /
Beginning Rails is the practical starting point for anyone wanting to learn how to build dynamic web applications using the Rails framework for Ruby. You'll learn how all of the components of Rails fit together and how you can leverage them to create sophisticated web applications with less cod...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Berkeley, CA :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introducing the Rails Framework
- Getting Started
- Getting Something Running
- Working with a Database: Active Record
- Advanced Active Record: Enhancing Your Models
- Action Pack: Working with the View and the Controller
- Improving Interaction with Ajax
- Sending and Receiving Mail
- Testing Your Application
- Extending Rails with Plugins
- Deploying Your Rails Applications.