Frontiers in Chemical Sensors Novel Principles and Techniques /
With their similarity to the organs of the most advanced creatures that inhabit the Earth, sensors are regarded as being the “senses of electronics”: arti?cial eyes and ears that are capable of seeing and hearing beyond the range of - man perception; electronic noses and tongues that can recognise o...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
|Series:||Springer Series on Chemical Sensors and Biosensors, Methods and Applications,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Absorbance-Based Integrated Optical Sensors
- Luminescence Lifetime-Based Imaging of Sensor Arrays for High-Throughput Screening Applications
- Cataluminescence-Based Gas Sensors
- Hollow Waveguide Infrared Spectroscopy and Sensing
- Combinatorial Method for Surface-Confined Sensor Design and Fabrication
- The Interplay of Indicator, Support and Analyte in Optical Sensor Layers
- Challenges in the Design of Optical DNA Biosensors
- Gold Nanoparticles in Bioanalytical Assays and Sensors
- Reverse Symmetry Waveguide for Optical Biosensing
- Materials for Luminescent Pressure-Sensitive Paint
- Optical Sensing of Enantiomers
- Optical Sensors for Ions and Protein Based on Digital Color Analysis.