Surface Plasmon Resonance Based Sensors
Over the last two decades, surface plasmon resonance (SPR) sensors have attracted a great deal of attention. This volume of Springer Series on Chemical Sensors and Biosensors provides a comprehensive treatment of the field of SPR sensors. The book is divided into three parts. Part I introduces reade...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
|Series:||Springer Series on Chemical Sensors and Biosensors,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Fundamentals of SPR Sensors
- Electromagnetic Theory of Surface Plasmons
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) Sensors
- Molecular Interactions in SPR Sensors
- Implementations of SPR Biosensors
- SPR Sensor Instrumentation
- The Art of Immobilization for SPR Sensors
- Applications of SPR Biosensors
- Investigating Biomolecular Interactions and Binding Properties Using SPR Biosensors
- SPR Biosensors for Detection of Biological and Chemical Analytes
- SPR Biosensors for Environmental Monitoring
- SPR Biosensors for Food Safety
- SPR Biosensors for Medical Diagnostics.