Inorganic Reactions in Water
Organized to facilitate reference to the reagents involved, this book describes the reactions of the elements and their mostly simpler compounds, primarily inorganic ones and primarily in water. It emphasizes the similarities and differences in actual chemical behavior, as opposed to electronic stru...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Hydrogen and the Alkali Metals
- Beryllium and the Alkaline-Earth Metals
- The Rare-Earth and Actinoid Elements
- Titanium through Rutherfordium
- Vanadium through Dubnium
- Chromium through Seaborgium
- Manganese through Bohrium
- Iron through Hassium
- Cobalt through Meitnerium
- Nickel through Darmstadtium
- Copper through Roentgenium
- Zinc through Mercury
- Boron through Thallium, the Triels
- Carbon through Lead, the Tetrels
- Nitrogen through Bismuth, the Pentels
- Oxygen through Polonium, the Chalcogens
- Fluorine through Astatine, the Halogens
- Helium through Radon, the Aerogens.